R12: CE: How to Change the Intercompany Account Used in Bank Account Transfers While Accounting Using SLA?
(Doc ID 2967772.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can users customize SLA rule for Intercompany Accounting lines generated in Bank-to-Bank Transfer
Users need to populate different company codes in the intercompany accounting entries generated.
The intercompany rules in Ledger definition cannot be changed, user would like to change only the balancing segment for each Bank transfer
Steps to Reproduce
- Cash Management Responsibility > Bank account transfers
- Create a Bank account transfer
- Cash Management > Bank statements > Manual Clearing > Clear Transactions
- Clear the Cashflow generated from the transfer
- Run the Create accounting program, check the journal entry created for the transfer
- User would like to use different account in balancing segment based on requirement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document