R12: AP: How to Select All Records or Default Quantity When Matching With Purchase Order/Receipt in the Match to Receipt Distribution or Match to Purchase order distribution window of Invoice Workbench Matching Form.
(Doc ID 2967774.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- User is unable to select all records when matching with Purchase order or receipt in the Match to Receipt Distribution or Match to Purchase order distribution window in Invoice Workbench. They need to select each row individually. Is there a way to have "select all" option in Match to Receipt Distribution or Match to Purchase order distribution window?
- User has to manually enter the quantity in this form. They want the quantity to be defaulted in "Quantity Invoiced" field
Steps to Reproduce:
- Payables Manager Responsibility > Invoices > Entry > Invoices
- Create invoice, click on Match button
- Match to Purchase Order or Receipt
- Quantity invoice will default on this form
- Click on Distribute button
- The Match to Distribution window opens.
- Here the quantity does not default and there is no option to select all the rows. User has to enter quantity in each row manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document