Undo Accounting/Create Accounting: EVENT_IDs from PA_COST_DISTRIBUTION_LINES_ALL Table Get Linked to Multiple AE_HEADER_IDs in XLA_AE_HEADERS Table
(Doc ID 2967817.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Projects module, attempting to perform Undo Accounting using the standard form functionality outlines that the EVENT_IDs from PA_COST_DISTRIBUTION_LINES_ALL table get linked to multiple AE_HEADER_IDs in XLA_AE_HEADERS table. This happens when multiple related ledgers exist in the system.
The users expect each EVENT_ID from PA_COST_DISTRIBUTION_LINES_ALL table to link to one particular AE_HEADER_ID in XLA_AE_HEADERS table.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into a Projects responsibility
2. Navigate to Expenditures > Expenditure Inquiry > Actuals
3. Enter search information to bring up expenditures
4. Click 'Find'
5. Select an expenditure item
6. Click 'Tools' > 'View Accounting'
7. Click 'Undo Accounting'
8. Submit Transfer Journal Entries to GL
9. Use Sql queries to check the data in the tables
10. Observe the correspondence PA_COST_DISTRIBUTION_LINES_ALL.EVENT_ID to XLA_AE_HEADERS.AE_HEADER_ID
USEFUL QUERIES TO VERIFY THE ISSUE:
Undo Accounting requirement related to some transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document