OFI : TCS (Tax Collected at Source) Debit Memo Getting Created with Incorrect Amount
(Doc ID 2967825.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TCS debit memo getting created with incorrect amount.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create AR (Accounts Receivables) receipt by navigating to
Oracle Receivables > Receipts > Receipts.
2. In DFF (Descriptive Flexfields), Enter Yes for "TCS applicability under section 206c(1H)".
3. Save the receipt.
4. Open India Tax detail form by navigating to Tools > India Tax detail.
5. Enter relevant required information like organization, location, and tax category and save.
6. Confirm the receipt.
7. Observe that the wrong TCS amount is populated in the TCS Amount field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document