Datafix To Progress Sales Order Headers Stuck in Booked Status While All the Lines Are in Closed or Cancelled Status
(Doc ID 2967890.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales order headers status is booked but lines are closed. After the lines status
move to closed, expecting the sales order header to progress to closed status,
not remain as booked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User.
2. Order Organizer > Query Sales Order: 1396186
3. Header: Booked
Header WF: Book - Order, Manual Book - Continue Line ACTIVE
4. Lines are Closed and Cancelled > Open Flag N, Booked Flag Y and Cancelled Y & N
5. Delivery Detail ID's show as Closed or Cancelled
6. Following select Identified all problematic Orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document