Changing the Balancing Segment for Adjustment Acitivy Does Not Save, and Revert to Previous Value - Why?
(Doc ID 2967955.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an adjustment, and changing the Balancing Segment for the activity account, the system seems to save the change but then it reverts to the old value.
Why is the change to the balancing segment not saved for the adjustment?
Responsibility: Receivables Responsibility
Navigation: Transactions > Account Details
1. Query the transaction to be adjusted
2. Click on Adjust button and enter the information for the adjustment
3. Go to the 'Accounts, IDs' tab and click on the account to bring the Accounting Flexfield form
4. Change the value of the balancing segment and save
5. Back to the 'Accounts, IDs' tab the old value is still showing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document