GST: Project Details Not Showing On The Miscellaneous Line While Creating Purchase Order Matched Payables Invoice
(Doc ID 2968012.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project details not appearing on the Invoice Miscellaneous line while creating PO matched invoice.
The GST miscellaneous lines in the Payables invoice should show the project details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with project details.
2. Approve the PO. Do not attach tax at this level.
3. Create PO Matched invoice.
4. Attach non recoverable tax.
5. Check whether project details from item lines moves to miscellaneous lines or not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document