GLAMAS Mass Allocations Journals Not Generating, Throwing Error: R_AMAS0090: glaiop.fill_interim() The parent segment does not have any child ranges.
(Doc ID 2968321.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In General Ledger module, when running Mass Allocation Journals for the current Period, the requests are completed successfully, but there are no Journal entries created. The logfile shows error and the output indicates no journals were produced.
Logfile: R_AMAS0090: glaiop.fill_interim() The parent segment does not have any child ranges.
Output: * This allocation formula does not produce a journal entry with any amounts in this period.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. General Ledger Super User Responsibility
2. Open/Close > Open Period for which you want to do the Allocations
3. Journals > AutoAllocation > Workbench
• Enter Period – Month you are doing Allocations for
• Note Budget field is left blank
5. View> Requests: View Output and Log file for GLAMAS Mass Allocations request
New hierarchy values added (Parent values, Child values).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document