G-Invoicing: Payment_set_id Is Being Populated As Zero on Prepayment Receipts in the AR (Accounts Receivable) Interface Table
(Doc ID 2968593.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Autoinvoice interface table is being populated as zero (payment_set_id field/column), therefore the preypayment matching program cannot match the invoice with the receipt.
Steps to Reproduce:
(1) Create & Approve a GT&C (General Terms and Conditions) with Order Originating Partner Indicator
Order Originating Partner Indicator defined as Servicing Agency with Advance Payment Indicator Yes
(2) Pull the GT&C and groups into EBS
(3) Run Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load
(4) Open the G Invoicing Dashboard & Click on the Create Order link against this GTC
(5) Save & Complete Advance SFO with a single line for 10 Qty Price: 100 - 1000 USD
(6) Run Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load
(7) Open G Invoicing ECC & Create/Associate Project.
(8) Update POBG (Performance Obligations) & POBG UDA
(9) Update Agreement & Agreement UDA (User Defined Attribute).
(10) Submit Agreement.
(11) Approve Agreement Workflow
(12) Login to G Invoicing system & Approve Order as Requesting Agency after providing all mandatory details
(13) Pull the Order into EBS from Servicing Agency
(14) Update Agreement & Perform Funds Confirmation
(15) Run Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load
(16) Request Partial Advance Performance for 700 USD
(17) Validate in G Invoicing system for the Advance Performance
(18) Pull Advance Performance settlement in EBS-ECC
(19) Run Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load
(20) Validate AR Receipt for Prepayment. It is 700 USD as expected
(21) Submit Adjust Performance to return back -2 Qty.
(22) Validate in G-Invoicing that - -200 USD gets pushed to RA back. Pull back settlement
(23) Pull Advance Performance settlement in EBS-ECC
(24) 200 gets applied as Refund line in the AR receipt and prepayment is now 500 USD.
Till this point - system works as expected
(25) Create EIs, and distribute labor costs and misc costs , Generate Revenue & Invoice for the project for 250 USD. Complete till Tieback
(26) Submit Delivery Performance to G Invoicing (2.5 Perf Qty) 250 USD.
(27) Receive in G Invoicing the Delivery performance in 2 installments 0.5 and 2 Perf Qtys (50 & 200 USD respectively)
(28) Pull Performance in EBS-ECC
(29) Run Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load
(30) Validate in AR that - the 250 USD didnt get applied to the AR Invoice and Prepayment of 500 USD didnt get reduced correspondingly from 500 USD to 250 USD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document