Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 11.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Self Service HR (SSHR), the Start Relationship Reason List of Values (LOV) is empty under Personal Information, however, in the PUI, the LOV contains data.
The field (Start Relationship Reason) is added using the personalization framework but the values do not appear in SSHR (e.g. Marriage, Add Dependent)
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Employee Self Service
1. Personal Information -> Dependents and Beneficiaries -> Update -> Child's Record
- The "Start Relationship Reason" Drop Down Box is empty.
In the PUI:
1. People -> Enter and Maintain
2. Query Employee -> Others -> Contacts -> Query Child's Record
3. The data "Add Dependent" is in the Start Relationship field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms