LPN Content Labels Printing Wrong Quantities On LPN Split On The Parent LPN
(Doc ID 2970195.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LPN Content Labels printing wrong quantities on LPN split on the parent LPN
When 4 quantity(qty) is split into split LPN from parent LPN having qty 24.365 qty using LPN Split function, the following result is observed.
Label generated for Parent LPN with qty 24.365 and second label generated for Split LPN with qty 4.
Label should be generated for Parent LPN with qty 20.365 and second label should be generated for Split LPN with qty 4.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Material for Item A have a quantity of 24.365 YD packed under LPN A.
2. Navigate to LPN Split function on MWA application
3. Split the quantity 4 YD from LPN with quantity 24.375 YD into new LPN
Transaction completed successfully.
4. LPN Content Label format used for business flow “Pack/Unpack/Split”
5. Query Label history for the Labels generated.
6. LPN Content label generated for Parent LPN A with quantity 24.375. It supposed to generate the label with qty 20.375.
7. LPN Content label generated for Split LPN B with quantity 4. This is as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document