R12: AP: EBTax: Offset Tax Line/Reverse Tax Line is not Calculated/Inserted for Few Payables Invoices
(Doc ID 2974934.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reverse Tax/Offset Tax line is not created or calculated for few Payables Invoices.
All offset tax related setups are in place and it calculates correctly for few Supplier Invoices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payables Responsibility > Invoices > Entry > Invoices
2. Create invoice for Problematic Supplier
3. Click Calculate Tax Button or Actions > Validate the invoice
4. Go to Tax Details. Offset tax line is not inserted.
5. Query invoice for working supplier in invoice workbench
6. Click on Tax Details. Offset tax line is inserted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document