Receivables Invoice Transfer To AR Program Setting AR Ship To Address To Invalid Value and Causes Error The supplied ship to address id must exist in Oracle Receivables
(Doc ID 2975045.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating late charge/interest fees that are contract level (ie not asset level fees), the Receivables Invoice Transfer to AR program (OKL_ARINTF) is setting AR Ship To address to an invalid value.
For asset level fees it works fine because the program uses the Install At address from the Asset as the Ship To value. However, for contract level fees, the program picks up the Bill To Address and then is passing that same address to AR assuming that it is also the Ship To Address. In many cases for the customers the Bill To and Ship To addresses are not the same.
Ultimately the resulting error in AR Autoinvoice is the below error:
1) The supplied ship to address id must exist in Oracle Receivables, and it must agree with the supplied ship to customer (ORIG_SYSTEM_SHIP_ADDRESS_ID) (4075492)
1. Using lease super user responsibility, create a late fee/late interest transaction where the late charge policy is set to contract level / not asset level.
2. Bill To address on the contract that is different than any install at/ship to addresses on the customer.
3. Run Receivables Invoice Transfer to AR - no error but rows insert into Autoinvoice have invalid ship to address id.
4. Run Autonivoice and the lines error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document