G-Invoicing: An Order Modification Approval Rejection Fails in Push With 'ValidationFailedException message = Field programAuthCitation contains invalid character(s).'
(Doc ID 2975382.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An order modification has been rejected from the buyer.
The issue can be reproduced for a specific order with the following steps:
- Order is approved on Servicing side
- Order is pushed to G-Invoicing and is in open status
- Order is updated by Requesting and shared with Servicing
- Pull order on Servicing side and execute ECC (Enterprise Command Center) load program
- Perform order modification update
- After update is completed, order rejected by the preparer
- Push to Projects fails with error
- The Agreement shows Order status of Rejected
- G-Invoicing shows Order status of 'Shared with Servicing'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document