R12: AP: Payables Invoices "Pay Alone" Flag Is Not Defaulted From Supplier Site Set Up
(Doc ID 2975588.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices "Pay Alone" check box (column exclusive_pay_flag of table AP_INVOICES_ALL) is not getting defaulted from Supplier Site set up data.
The "Pay Each Document Alone" option in the [Payment Specifications] tab of the "Payment Attributes" of the "Payment Details" of the Invoice Supplier Site, is checked/selected.
Still, a new invoice created for the Supplier Site defaults the "Pay Alone" field with NULL/N/No
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Applicarions using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Supplier OAF Page
(N) Suppliers > Entry
- Query a Supplier
- Click on "Payment Details" on the left side menu bar.
- Scroll down to the "Supplier Sites" section and click on "Update Payment Details" for the Supplier Site to use.
- In the "Payment Details: [Supplier Site](Operating Uni)" OAF Page, click on the [Payment Specifications] tab of the "Payment Attributes" section.
- Notice the "Pay Each Document Alone" option is Checked.
- Now, Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Use the Folder manu option to chow field "Pay Alone"
- Start a new Invoice; enter Operating Unit, Supplier, and Supplier Site for the Site with the "Pay Each Document Alone" option is Checked.
- Notice the "Pay Alone" checkbox on the Invoice header is NOT checked/selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document