R12: AP: Package Body CALCULATE_TAX Error PLS-306 In Call To POPULATE_PARAMETERS While Compiling Recurring Invoices Form - APXRICAD.fmx
(Doc ID 2975598.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error Compiling Recurring Invoices form executable - APXRICAD.fmx
Specifically error PLS-306 in call to POPULATE_PARAMETERS while compiling form package body CALCULATE_TAX
ADADMIN compilation log file shows the following:
PL/SQL ERROR 306 at line 18, column 2
wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'POPULATE_PARAMETERS'
PL/SQL ERROR 0 at line 18, column 2
Steps to reproduce:
- Run ADADMIN using the Oracle Applications installation OS user owner (i.e: applmgr)
- Choose the option . "Maintain Application Files Menu"
- Now, choose option . "Generate Forms Files"
- Answer the following questions with the default value except for the following:
- Enter list of products ('all' for all products) [all] : ap
- Generate specific forms objects for each selected product [No] ? Y
- When the list of Oracle Payables forms are displayed, type in APXRICAD.fmx
- Review the ADADMIN log andf AD Worker Log files and notice the error.
Customer claims "The 12.2.12 migration created the synonyms NOT pointing to the corresponding tables: AP_INVOICES_ALL# and AP_INVOICE_LINES_ALL#"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document