G-Invoicing: Able to Map Same Top Task to Multiple Seller Facilitated Order (SFO) Line Schedules in Performance Obligations (POBG)
(Doc ID 2976106.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to associate the same Task Number of a Project to multiple lines of a Seller Order. The Project and Task number for each line on a Seller Order should be unique.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Pull an Order from G-Invoicing Portal on the Seller Side or Servicing Agency.
2. Create a Project Number (Project 1) for this Order with Task 1.
3. Associate the Project to the Agreement/Seller Order.
4. Create Performance Obligation by adding Task and Treasury Account Symbol (TAS) details for each of the Order lines.
Use the same Project and Task created in step #2. System allows user to enter the same Task# for a Project on multiple lines of the Order.
5. Add all the required details to the Order and submit it for approval.
The Order Performance Obligation Details screen shows:
Line #1, Schedule #1 has the same Task 1
Line #2, Schedule #1 has the same Task 1
Line #3, Schedule #1 has the same Task 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document