Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) Invoices Are Getting Generated When Prepayment Is Applied Before Validating the Standard Invoice
(Doc ID 2976515.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TDS Standard Invoice and credit Memo Invoice are getting generated when prepayment has been applied to the Standard Invoice which is in 'Never Validated' status i.e., prepayment applied before validating the standard Invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local Payables --> Invoice --> Invoice.
2. Create a Prepayment and either attach TDS or Default the TDS using TDS defaulting mechanism.
3. Validate the invoice and make payment. TDS Invoices are generated for prepayment.
4. Now Create a standard Invoice and either attach TDS or Default the TDS using TDS defaulting mechanism.
4. Apply Prepayment to the Standard Invoice before validation.
5. Observe that TDS Invoices are generated for Standard Invoice even though prepayment has been applied before validation of Standard Invoice.
Applied patches 35713562:R12.JAI.C, 35720603:R12.JAI.C
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document