Resource Rate Cannot Be Set to 1 For Currency Type Resource by Cost Import
(Doc ID 2976680.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Cost Import process, when importing resource rate = 1 for currency type resources, the following error occurs on CST_RESOURCE_COSTS_INTERFACE
ERROR_EXPLANATION: The resource id and resource code combination does not exist or the functional currency flag is equal to 1.
Steps to Reproduce
- Define Resource with type:Currency.
- Insert a record to the interface table.
INSERT INTO CST_RESOURCE_COSTS_INTERFACE
,1 ---Resource rate
- Execute Cost Import Process
- The request ended with warning status
- Review error on CST_RESOURCE_COSTS_INTERFACE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document