Change Request From iProcurement Allows Cancellation Of Returned Requistion Lines
(Doc ID 2976748.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iProcurement, using Change Request functionality, users can submit a cancellation action again a requistion line that
has been returned using autocreate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requistion in iProcurement with 2 lines.
2. Autocreate the first line into a PO.
3. Perform a Return against the second line.
4. Navigate back to iProcurement Responsibility and query the requistion.
5. Application allows to submit a change request to cancel against the Returned Requistion line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document