R12: AP: Payables Interface Import Program Rejects Credit Memo Import Without Any Rejection Reason When Different Unit of Measure (UOM) is Used
(Doc ID 2976864.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.7 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A credit memo is rejected by Payables open interface import without any rejection reason
The Unit of Measure (UOM) used in the Invoice is different from the Unit of Measure (UOM) in the Purchase Order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Inventory Responsibility > Setup > Items > Unit of Measure. Create UOM conversion: 1 quantity of a Pallet of 25 (UOM) = 25 quantity in Each (UOM)
- Purchasing Responsibility > Purchase Orders > Create a Purchase Order with 1 quantity of a Pallet of 25 (UOM). GO to Shipments and ensure Match option = Receipt
- Inventory Responsibility > Receiving > Receipts > Create a Receipt for same Purchase Order with UOM as Each and quantity = 25
- Insert standard invoice in AP Interface tables (ap_invoices_interface/ap_invoice_lines_interface) with quantity as 25, UOM as Each. Run Payables Open Interface Import, it is created successfully
- Insert credit memo in AP Interface tables (ap_invoices_interface/ap_invoice_lines_interface) with qty as -25 and UOM as Each It is NOT imported. Run Payables Open Interface Import.
- There is no rejection reason in interface tables/output/log files
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document