A Conventional Intragovernmental Transactions Has Been Rejected but the PA_IGT_EXT_API_PUB.REJECT_IGT_ORDER API Errors With ‘l_reject_reason = Admin oversight precluded acceptance’
(Doc ID 2976907.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An agency rejected a conventional Intragovernmental Transaction (IGT) order modification.
The error was encountered when using the PA_IGT_EXT_API_PUB.REJECT_IGT_ORDER API
The program has an error in the log file showing the record is rejected.
To reproduce this issue foll the steps given;
- Create a Buyer Initiated Orders (BIO) and push the Intragovernmental Transaction (IGT) order to the servicing agency
- The servicing agency accepts the IGT order
- Run the Intragovernmental Order Interface Program to Pull the IGT order to the servicing agency
- Requesting agency creates a modification and it is in the process of requesting approval
- The servicing agency rejects the modification.
- The rejection triggers the PA_IGT_EXT_API_PUB.REJECT_IGT_ORDER API
- The API program fails with the error l_reject_reason = Admin oversight precluded acceptance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document