StructCopyWpPG: The Task Created from Copying an Existing Capitalizable Task in Workplan is not Capitalizable
(Doc ID 2977150.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a task in the Workplan by copying an existing capitalizable task, the newly created task is not capitalizable
Steps to reproduce:
- From a project self service responsibility, navigate to Projects: Delivery > Search Project.
- Search for a project and open it.
- Navigate to Workplan > Tasks
- Press details in front of the task that need to be copied.
- Check setup under task details, the capitalizable flag is checked.
- Select Copy from Actions menu and press Go button.
- Enter the required details and press Apply button.
- Go back to Workplan > Tasks and open task details for the newly created task.
- Check setup under task details, the capitalizable flag is unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document