AU: Single Touch Payroll Phase2 (STP2) SAW Income And SAW PAYGW Not Showing in STP Validation Report and STP Delimited File For Foreign Worker
(Doc ID 2977504.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For foreign worker primary assignment, SAW Income and SAW PAYGW are not reported in STP2 Validation report under 'Current Employees Information' and also in STP Delimited File.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to AU HRMS Manager responsibility
Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment
2. For an employee's primary assignment, change the Assignment Status from 'Active Assignment' to 'Foreign Worker F' and save in Update mode
3. Change the status back to 'Active Assignment' accordingly.
01-Jan-2022 to 19-Oct-2023 --> Active Assignment
20-Oct-2023 to 02-Dec-2022 --> Foreign Worker F
03-Dec-2022 to 31-Dec-4712 --> Active Assignment
3. Navigate to View > Requests > Submit New Request
Run Payrolls for the periods accordingly
4. Run Single Touch Payroll Archive 2022 for Update event with Final Indicator = Yes
5. Check STP Validation Report
6. Run Single Touch Payroll Report 2022
7. Check the STP Delimited File
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document