AU: Single Touch Payroll Phase2 (STP2) Exception Report Message "Foreign Tax paid must be more than 0 for a final event submission" For Foreign Worker Employees With Final Indicator Flag
(Doc ID 2977505.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When STP2 Archive process is run for Update event and Final Indicator Flag = Yes, STP Exception Report shows the below messages for all Foreign Worker employees.
1) Foreign Tax paid must be more than 0 for a final event submission
2) Country Code sa Tax Reported is 0
There is no message shown if Final Indicator Flag = No.
The values in STP Reconciliation and STP Report are all fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to AU HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to View > Requests > Submit New Request
3. Run Single Touch Payroll Archive 2022 for Update event and Final Indicator Flag = Yes
4. Check the Exception Report
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document