After Approver Rejects E-Record for ERES Item Creation, Item Status Becomes Inactive Instead of ERES Rejected
(Doc ID 2978022.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After approver rejects e-record for eres item creation, item status becomes Inactive instead of ERES Rejected.
As per Doc ID 1370454.1: When INV ERES is implemented and approver rejects the item during item creation process, the status should become"ERES Rejected".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Item form. (Inventory -> Items -> Master Items)
2. Create a new item.
3. ERES signature window is launched.
4. One of the approver approves while the other one defers the signature.
5. Control comes back to Item master form.
6. Observe that the status becomes inactive instead of ERES Rejected.
Issue happening in new implementation test instance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document