R12: AP: A Payables Invoice is in Needs ReValidation Status With Line Variance Hold, the Line is Discarded But Reversal Distribution Not Created in Invoice Distribution on Invoice Workbench.
(Doc ID 2978892.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One Payables Invoice is in Needs Revalidation status with Line Variance Hold on Invoice Workbench
After discarding one invoice line the reversal is NOT reflected in the distributions causing this variance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payables Responsibility > Invoices > Entry > Invoices
2. Query the invoice, go to lines
3. Place cursor on Item line and click no Discard
4. Validate the invoice. Check the distributions, reversal is not generated
5. Go to Holds tab: Line Variance hold is placed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document