When Invoice Print Flag Is Off It Creates Separate Invoice
(Doc ID 298396.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OKSAUDET - Service Contracts Authoring
EXECUTABLE:RAXMTR - Autoinvoice Master Program
Two separate Invoices were created in Accounts Receivables for one Service Contract. The Service Contract has two Service lines, one with Invoice Print flag checked and a second one with Invoice Print flag unchecked. Expecting only one Invoice to be created.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a service contract with two service lines, each with a subline.
- In the Lines tab Pricing/Products subtab leave one of the service lines with the Invoice Print flag checked and one with the flag unchecked.
- Activate the contract.
- Run the Service Contracts Main Billing concurrent program for the contract for one billing period.
- Run the AutoInvoice concurrent program.
- Check the invoices that are created in Oracle Receivables > Transactions for this contract.
- Two invoices are created instead of one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!