When the Invoice Print Flag is Different on Different Lines Multiple Invoices are Created
(Doc ID 298396.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EXECUTABLE:RAXMTR - Autoinvoice Master Program
Two separate Invoices were created in Accounts Receivables for one Service Contract. The Service Contract has two Service lines, one with the Invoice Print flag checked and a second one with the Invoice Print flag unchecked. Expecting only one Invoice to be created.
1. Create a Service Contract with two Service lines, each with a subline.
2. On the Lines > Pricing/Products tab leave one of the Service lines with the Invoice Print flag checked and one with the flag unchecked.
3. Activate the contract.
4. Run the Service Contracts Main Billing program for the contract for one billing period.
5. Run the AutoInvoice program.
6. Check the invoices that are created in Oracle Receivables > Transactions for this contract.
7. Two invoices are created instead of one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document