Wrong Value for Duration (Days) Is Displayed in the Daily Absence Details of Employee Sickpay Reporting After Enrolling a New Sickness Type Absence in Absence Detail Form
(Doc ID 2986812.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enrolling a new sickness type absence in Absence Detail form for an employee, it has been observed that absence duration is displayed incorrectly with decimals in Daily Absence Details form from Employee Sickpay Reporting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using UK HRMS Manager responsibility or equivalent.
2. Navigate to SSP/SMP/SAP/SPP > Person Details > Query for employee > Absence > Add a new Sickness type absence.
3. Click on 'Enroll Absences' > Notice the confirmation message.
4. Navigate to View > Employee Sickpay Reporting > Query for employee > Details > Absence Details > Daily Absence Details.
5. Observe that Duration (Days) value is incorrectly displayed with decimals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document