GLXRLRUD: Chart of Accounts - Rollup Detail Listing Report Shows Lowest-Level Child Values Placed Right Under Top-Level Hierarchy Parents, Skipping The Other Parents in Between
(Doc ID 2987132.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXRLRUD: Chart of Accounts - Rollup Detail Listing
Chart of Accounts - Rollup Detail Listing program is showing Lowest-Level Child values placed directly under the Top-Level Parent values. All the intermediary Parent values are skipped. This creates confusion for the users attempting to compare the report's output with the forms displaying the Chart of Accounts hierarchy. The forms show the hierarchy level by level (for example: Parents placed as Children under a Grand-Parent).
Report vs Form Display:
In this example, the users would expect the report to show under Top-Level Parent 1000 all the Parents placed right under this one in the hierarchy: 1000 > 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700.
Instead of that, the report shows the Lowest-Level Child values in the hierarchy: 1110, 1120, 1130, ...etc.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login under General Ledger Responsibility
2. View > Requests > Submit a new request
3. Run Chart of Accounts - Rollup Detail Listing program
4. Observe the hierarcy displayed in the output (Top and Low Level, eg: GrandParent > Child)
5. Under the same responsibility > Setup > Fiancials > Flexfields > Key > Values
6. Enter the details of the Chart of Accounts
7. Observe the hierarchy displayed and compare it with the report's output
8. Note the forms display the hierarchy level by level (GrandParent > Parent > Parent > Child)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document