A 'RUN-TIME ERROR 5' OCCURS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS ANY LOV OR UPLOAD FUNCTIONALITY IN SAVED OOXML WEBADI DOCUMENT
(Doc ID 2988380.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A 'RUN-TIME ERROR 5' occurs when attempting to access any LOV or upload functionality in saved OOXML WebADI document.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign into EBS,resp WebADI > Create Document
2. Integrator: General Ledger - Jourals
3. Enter data, and upload.
4. Journal Import successfuly run.
5. Save the file and once close the document.
6. Reopen the Excel file which was closed above, and click "List of Values" or "Switch Responsibility" or "Upload"
7. Error "Run-Time Error '5': Invalid Procedure Call Or Argument Received " occurs.
8. Even if click "OK" to close the error message window, it occurs again when clicking upload.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document