Interface Trip Stop Fails with Error in Routine WSH_INTERFACE.Lock_Delivery_Detail with ORA-01403
(Doc ID 298859.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the following error messages are shown when running the Interface Trip Stop - SRS.
shown in the interface trip stop log file:
msg_buffer ==> Error in Routine WSH_INTERFACE.Lock_Delivery_Detail
Oracle Error - 100
ORA-01403: no data found
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to : Shipping > Transactions > Interfaces,
3. Choose Single Request - then select 'Interface Trip Stop - SRS',
4. Enter the delivery or stop and execute the request.
5. Review the concurrent request log file and observe the above errors are shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!