BOM Routing Form Allowing To Enable Capable To Promise Flag For Multiple Routings For The Same Item
(Doc ID 2992008.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOM Routing form allowing to enable Capable To Promise (CTP) Flag for multiple routings of same item. Form Should throw error while enabling the CTP flag for multiple Routings of an item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Bill Of Material -> Routings -> Routings
2. Click on Find Icon, enter item and click on find
3. Routings displayed in Routing Summary form
4. Now Open one Routing and Enable the CTP(Capable to Promise) flag
5. Navigate back to Summary form and open another routing
6. Enable the CTP Flag
7. Navigate back to Summary form and Save
8. Form allowing to save multiple routing with CTP enabled for same item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document