11.5.10: Unable To Create A Drop-Down List For Text Price Attributes
(Doc ID 301350.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 11.5.10 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.5.9, it was possible to define reusable attributes that were text based
and that would create a drop-down list from which the supplier could select valid
In 11.5.10, it is possible to specify values and scores, but these
values do not appear to the supplier at all and there is no drop-down list.
The supplier is able to free-form any value that they want, even invalid values.
To observe this problem:
- Click on the Reusable Lists->Attribute link on the home page
- Click Create Line Attribute List
- Specify an attribute that has a value type of Text
- Click on the Score button and provide a list of valid values and scores
- Save the list
- Create a new Request for Information (RFI)
- At the header section where the Header attributes are listed, click on the Select Scoring Settings button and specify that the scores should be visible to the supplier
- Add a line to the RFI and add the attribute list to the RFI line
- Publish the RFI
- Log in as a supplier and respond to the RFI
- Click on the Update button for the line and view the attribute. Notice that the text is free-form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!