Credit Request Workflow Is Not Triggered After Submitting Credit Request From Lease Quote Page
(Doc ID 303098.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 05-Jul-2015
Checked for relevance on 04-JAN-2010.
Submit a Credit Request for a Quote. The request cannot be viewed from Credit Management and the workflow notification cannot be found.
Using the Lease Super User responsibility:
1. Navigate to Sales -> Quote.
2. Create and accept a quote.
3. Submit a Credit Request for the quote. The credit request is created, but no workflow notification is created for the credit request.
Using the Credit Management Super User responsibility:
1. Open the In Process Application link.
2. The credit request does not appear.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|