Usage Item Price Breaks In Service Agreements Do Not Include Modifiers / Pricing Adjustments
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manual and automatic pricing modifiers are not factored into the Price Break for Usage Lines.
To duplicate this problem using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
- Create a Usage Line in a Service Agreement.
- Select Tools from the toolbar and then select Pricing Adjustment. (Another option is to define an automatic modifier.)
- Select a modifier from the list of values.
- Press the Save and Reprice button.
- Press the Price Break button. The standard price that is defined in the price list is displayed. The pricing adjustment is not factored into the price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms