Axxpsman Posting Manager Setup Is Neither Frozen Or Partially Frozen
(Doc ID 303905.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Accounting Engine - Version 11.5.9 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.0 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
1. When logging into FR AX AP superuser Responsibility: Navigate > Transactions > Post
This quicks off the Ax Posting Manager AXXPSMAN module: Posting Manager
which fails with the following error message:
The Setup is neither FROZEN or PARTIALLY FROZEN,
Please Freeze the setup.
2. The User then checked into CNET FR AX AP superuser Responsibilty: Navigate > Setup > All
AXXSUSSL, Form Version : 11.5.74
The rules are Freezed. Clicked on Unfreeze and saved.
3. When attempting to Freeze, the user get the same error as in the log:
"The category provided at the installation time has not been changed for some
events types and the following applications and set of books:
Oracle Payables - French Books"
4. When Attempting to Freeze In the AX Developer Responsibility: AX Developer->Define Accounting
Rules -> Program
Query up the Event Types for the specific Application and Set of Books.
->Both my Rules are Unfrozen
Press compile to start up a concurrent request for the
AX Compiler -> AXSCMP module Code Generator request completes with error.
Same error when trying to Compile AX-AR and AX-AP.
Creating package AX_TP_00200000083000083_PKG body.
Errors for PACKAGE BODY AX_TP_00200000083000083_PKG:
Creating package AX_TP_00222000083000083_PKG body.
Errors for PACKAGE BODY AX_TP_00222000083000083_PKG:
5. Oracle Applications have been just upgraded from 11.0.3 to 11.5.9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document