Example Of Nesting Approval Groups
(Doc ID 304071.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Approvals Management - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Below is an example of one large approver group that includes other groups in a rule of type Post List Approver Group.
For example :
1. Require approvals from two superiors (SupervisorA directs SupervisorB)
2. Require approval from 1 staff in the regional HR departments (APAC, CALA, EMEA)
3. Require approval from 1 staff in the HR Department (Headquarter)
1. Create approval lists
- GroupA - supervisors in support service department (List Creation rules)
- GroupB - regional HR staffs (Post List Approver Group rules)
- GroupC - HR staffs in Headquarter(Post List Approver Group rules)
2. Create GroupD and include GroupB, and GroupC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!