Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In The Authentication Activities form PERWSHRG412 is defined to display as Person Form, however in the Benefits Service Centre, under Desktop Activities, the name Person Form is not being displayed. Instead, Combined Pers & Asg form Workflow Name is being displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
Login under HRMS Super Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Authentication Activities
3. Navigate to Authentication Activities (Maintain On Line Activities) > Select PERWSHRG-412
4. Provide a name such "Person Form" commit the changes.
5. Navigate to Benefits Service Centre > Query a person
6. From the Desktop Activities drop down list look for this form name "person form"
7. It is not displaying this name instead of this giving the complete form function name as
- Combined Pers & Asg form Workflow Name
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms