Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user attempts to create a Non-Catalog Request in foreign currency, an error appears. Due to this issue, users cannot set rate when creating a Requisition in currency other than functional currency.
System cannot default the rate type. Contact purchasing administrator to verify setup for system profile "POR: Default Currency Conversion Rate Type" and the default rate type in Purchasing Options.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in and select iProcurement.
2. Initiate Non-Catalog Request.
3. Enter required fields.
4. Select GBP for the currency (USD is functional currency).
- Observe there is no field to enter the rate.
5. Click on Add to Cart button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms