Assignment Extra Information Type (EIT) Is Not Appearing In SSHR But Appears In Professional User Interface (PUI)
(Doc ID 308267.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assignment EIT is not appearing in SSHR but appears in PUI.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Sysadmin responsibility
- Navigate to Application > Flexfield > Descriptive > Segments
- Query Title Extra Assignment Information for Application HR
- Add a new value under Context Field Values (WBCHR_TEST)
- Segments (added a segment)
- Freeze DFF
- Switch Responsibility HRMS Manager
- Run Register Extra Information Types for table PER_ASSIGNMENT_INFO_TYPES
- The request is completed successfully
- Navigate Security > Information Types Security
Responsibility: Manager Self Service
Information Type - add WBCHR_TEST
- Bounce Apache
- Clear _pages directory
- Clear browser cache
- Navigate to Manager Self-Service responsibility
- Navigate to Extra Information
- Select a person
- The EIT created is not appearing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!