Error when adding default owner task to opportunity: Default owner for the task is not setup correctly
(Doc ID 309399.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You can not add tasks to an opportunity in Oracle Sales using these steps:
- Sign on to Oracle Sales with Sales User responsibility
- Go to Create opportunity.
- Create an opportunity and save.
- Click on the tab notes and tasks.
- Go to task region. and click on add another row to add
The system appears to freeze and control never comes back.
you are able to add notes without any issues.
Further examination of the screen shows the error message: default owner for the task is not setup correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document