Journal/Approval Notification does not automatically get forwarded to next level of hierarchy
(Doc ID 312636.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.0 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Journal Approval is Enabled at SOB Level
- The lower level Employee submits a Journal for Approval
- It goes to his supervisor as per Authority Limits
- The supervisor is on leave
- The Notification does not go to the supervisor's supervisor on Time out
- The Preparer/Employee expects that to be the case
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!