Last updated on JULY 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.10 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
REQAPPRV - PO Requisition Approval
POAPPRV - PO Approval
Checked for relevance on 15-APR-2011
When trying to use FND Users in AME Approval Groups, errors are encountered.
Steps to Reproduce (with errors)
1) Logged in as Administrator and choose Responsibility
(Approvals Management Application Administrator)
2) Clicked Approvals link
3) Choose Purchase Requisition Approval Transaction Type
4) Rule exists called "0 USD <= REQUISITION_TOTAL <= 1000 USD"
5) Created Approval Group
6) Added FND user to Approval Group
7) In the Test Tab, enter Test data and run test and get error
ORA-20001: The approver identified by the following parameters is invalid: originating-system ID
PER_ID. Please delete or replace this approver where ever they occur in AME data, including
approval groups, list-modification conditions, and substitutions actions. This approver does not
have an entry in wf_roles. (ORIG_SYSTEM_ID-46).
8) If a Requisition is used (as opposed to the Test Tab within AME) the following error occurs :
Error_Name : WFENG_ITEM_ATTR
Error_Message : 3103: Attribute 'DOCUMENT_ID' does not exist for item 'REQAPPRV/56676-148758'.
Error_Stack : PO_APPROVAL_LIST_WF1S.Insert_Action_History(Insert_Action_History: 001, User-Defined Exception) Wf_Engine.GetItemAttrNumber(REQAPPRV, 56676-148758, DOCUMENT_ID) Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_APPROVAL_LIST_WF1S.INSERT_ACTION_HISTORY, REQAPPRV, 56676-148758, 560656, RUN)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms