Approver List Resets To Position Hierarchy After 'Change First Approver' & Save.
(Doc ID 313028.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 11.5.10 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Approver page of iProcurement checkout process in 11.5.10 / Supply Chain Management Family Pack J, the Approver List gets reset back to the original list derived from the Position Hierarchy when a user 'Changes First Approver' to a different person with the same position.
Due to this issue, users have to continually re-update the approvers.
1. Enter a requisition (any requisition) and submit. This clears the 'queue' and the Cart.
2. Enter a Non Catalog Requisition line.
3. Proceed to Checkout.
4. Complete Requisition Information.
5. Click Next.
6. Approver List pops up (example: Approver1, Dept Head, Manager).
7. Click 'Change First Approver' to another person with the same 'Position'.
8. List is updated. (Approver2, Dept Head, Manager).
9. Now press 'Save' and then 'Continue with Checkout'
10. Approver List is now reset (example: Approver1, Dept Head, Manager).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document