11i Territory Manager: Common Issues Surrounding MultiOrg
(Doc ID 313069.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.9 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defining Territories, one of the following scenarios is encountered:
- The 'Territory' folder is empty
- The parent 'Catch All' appears multiple times
- The following errors encountered:
- ORA-01403: no data found in Package JTF_TERRITORY_PVT Procedure Others exception in Create_Territory_Usages
- FRM-40212:Invalid Value for Field PARENT_TERR_NAME
- Seeded qualifiers are missing - Query caused no records to be retrieved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!