Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 11.5.9 to 188.8.131.52 - Release: 11.5.10 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:APXSUMBA.FMB - Set Up Bank Information
ConcurrentProgram:ARZCAR_REMIT - Automatic Remittances Creation Program
ARXCUDCI.FMB - Customers
Duplicate Bank Accounts are created when an order is created in Order Management and interfaced into Receivables:
1. Create an order in iStore, enter a new credit card and place the order.
2. A new bank account is created at the customer header level in Receivables > Customer Standard form - Bank Accounts Tab.
3. A new bank account is created in Receivables >Setup > Banks.
4. In Order Management, pick release and ship confirm the order - A new bank account is created at the customer address level in Receivables> CustomerStandard form - Bank Accounts Tab.
5. A duplicate bank account is created in Receivables > Setup Banks.
6. The difference in the data is that the ORG_ID is null in one setup and populated in the second setup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms