JEHURPVP Hungarian Purchase Vat Tax Report Not Fetching Data
(Doc ID 314121.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 11.5.9 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JEHURPVP - Hungarian Purchase VAT Register
1. Responsibility: Hungary AP Manager
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Query an invoice.
4. Select the Distributions button.
5. Select the global flexfield Additional Information for Hungary
Context Value: Additional Invoice Information
Tax Date: 31-MAR-2005
6. Additional Information for Hungary
Context Value: JE.HU.APXINWKB.STAT_CODE
Statistical Code: B3
The data that is entered in the global flexfield is not getting captured in the report "Hungarian
Purchase VAT Register (JEHURPVP)".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document