What Purpose Does The Constrained Field In The Role Sources Form Have With Regards To Service Agreements?
(Doc ID 315708.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.9 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:OKSAUDET.FMB - Service Contracts Authoring
FORM:OKCADPRS.FMB - Role Sources
Why does the value in the Constrained checkbox for a Party Role have no impact on the values that appear
in the list of values when entering a contact in a Service Agreement?
Using the Service Contracts Manager responsibility:
1. Create a Service Agreement.
2. Position the cursor in the Customer Party Role.
3. Position the cursor in Contacts / Role field.
4. Select the list of values ellipse. Note the number of entries.
Using the Contracts Manager responsibility:
1. Navigate to Setup -> Contract -> Categories & Sources -> Define Role Sources.
2. Position the cursor on the Role Source Customer.
3. Open the Contact Sources tab.
4. Position the cursor on any seeded Party Role, with Intent = Sell.
5. If the Constrained checkbox is enabled, disable the setting. If the checkbox is disabled,
enable the setting.
Repeat the test. The list of entries in the list of values does not change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document