Is There Any Reference To A Quote, Created Using Quick Menu, In A Service Request
(Doc ID 315918.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form Application : Service
Form Name : CSXSRISR
Form Application : Application Object Library
Form Name : CSQKMENU
Form Application : Order Management
Form Name : OEXOETEL
- Login to Service responsibility> Service Requests > Find Service Requests >
- Search for a request and Open it
- Now on the top toolbar, click on the Quick Menu button
- The following will be shown: Task Manager,Maintain Systems, Service Request, Depot Repair, Order Capture etc.,
- Choose Order Capture from them
- Create a new Quote from here
a. How to open the Quote in HTML and not in Forms?
b. How to access the Quote created from the associated Service Request itself?
Is there a reference field in the quote where it is possible to check from which service request it was created?
c. Is there a field in the service request that tell the quote number?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document